This map shows the physical locations of our partners and helpful resources. To search for listings, use the search bar located beneath the map.
Please note that some resources belong to multiple categories. As a result, certain locations may have a different icon than expected.
Information may differ due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We recommend entering fullscreen mode when browsing the map.
- Zoom in & out: Use the
and buttons. You may also double click on an area to zoom in. Mousewheel support is currently disabled.
- Some locations may be clustered together (difficult to click individually). If so, zoom in further, or click one to “explode” the locations further apart.
- Pan/move: To move around the map, click and drag the map in the desired direction.
- Enter fullscreen mode: Use the button.
- View location: Information will appear above the marker (colored pin) after clicking to see location information.
- Show & hide locations: To toggle visibility of specific categories, check or uncheck boxes in the lower right corner to toggle the visibility of locations belonging to that specific category.
Use the search bar below to find a particular listing. Search suggestions will appear beneath the search box after a short delay.
Clicking on a category below will show you listings of all partners in that category.
Recently Added Listings
Below are partners that have recently been added to the Skagit-Island CPTS website.